Saturday, March 31, 2018

I had a longer post planned-but...

...couldn't put it together.

I'll finish it later.

That said-yesterday was a cheat day, by accident.
I went to a birthday party last night and ate some stuff.

Pizza. CAKE. Ice Cream. Pepsi.

What? Don't judge me. It was a cheat day! There wasn't anything else on the menu...and the pizza had veggies!

Pigs eat vegetables. And you are what you eat. Therefore...sausage, and bacon are vegetables.
And cows eat grass. And grass is technically vegetation. Therefore cheese  and Ice cream is a vegetable.

Veggies! I had veggies for dinner.
And whole grains. Cake has flour. 

Mmmm. Cake.
Did I mention that it had strawberry frosting?
Sigh.

What was I saying?

Oh yeah...So... I am back on track today.

Here's what's up:



Breakfast was 15 grain bread with peanut butter and Jazz Apple slices. 
204 calories. 

Lunch was as you see above-Garlic-Cajun shrimp sauteed in Spanish olive oil with leftover pasta salad with balsamic dressing and assorted veggies. 
360 calories. 

I can't promise pictures everyday-but, sometimes you might get lucky. ;)

More later. 


XOXO, 
Jadedgirl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I'm Away...

Consider this... Hi, guys. So, as many of you know-and maybe, some who don't-I am currently in the throes of writing my first no...