Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Nothing....

...new to report, really. 

The diet has not been going well. I derailed this weekend, and am really only partially back on track. 
I slipped a lot today. Some Thin Mint cookies (you horrible, evil, little girl scouts put upon this earth to grant diabeetus to poor unsuspecting fat women like myself...I hate you all-Satan's devil children-you put evil magic in those cookies, and it's not fair. I hate thee.) 
Saltine crackers. Yes...I said Saltine crackers...I needed the salt to balance the sweet cookies, what? At least they were whole wheat! 
Taco salad for dinner...with the fat well drained from the 97/3 ground beef. 
All veggies and a nice limey salsa verde. 

I had 1/4 of a whole Pepsi today...and some licorice. 

So yeah. Not doing the greatest, in all seriousness. 

Truly...I think it's hormonal. My face is a tragic pizza right now and I'm not sleeping well. 
So there you are. 
Either way, you know...I should be able to resist. 

I'm weak. 

Tomorrow should be better...I'm off work and should be able to plan better. 

Not the funniest or most entertaining, or even well written post today-but, I'll get more creative tomorrow. I have more brain vomit...it's just too late to work out today. 

PS...did you know gummy vitamins don't taste like fruit snacks-at all-and are are, well...the worst thing ever-but some days it's the only sugar I get. Sigh. 



XOXO, 
Jadedgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I'm Away...

Consider this... Hi, guys. So, as many of you know-and maybe, some who don't-I am currently in the throes of writing my first no...