Monday, April 23, 2018

In Four Days...

...I go to Florida.

Not the rapper who wants his whistle blown and wants girls to come to his house.

The actual state.

My step daughter is getting married and it's going to be a great 5 days.
But I have to fly. Yay.
I'm um...not a good flyer. That anxiety thing, and all.

So, in case you were wondering why I haven't posted much-there you are. Busy fat girl.

And I lost my part time job last week...it ends on May 4th.

Go me.

Between job hunting and getting ready for the trip and a plethora of other duties...it's been a crazy few weeks.


So, nothing profound or really even interesting to post. Although, I am taking my laptop-so there may be a possibility of a post while in the sunshine state- on any downtime I may have. With pics.

The job hunt resumes next week.
I got my toes did today...all Frenchie style and beach ready.
And bought all of our travel necessities tonight...including a slew of magazines to distract me from the fact that I am 50, 000 feet above the ground and hurtling through air with no net.
Tomorrow..I download a bunch of music to the phone (AKA) another distraction...
And I color my grey away.

Hey, if I can't be a healthy size 16...I can at least look younger.

If you don't hear much...it's because...adulting.


I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...

XOXO,
knuckler-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I'm Away...

Consider this... Hi, guys. So, as many of you know-and maybe, some who don't-I am currently in the throes of writing my first no...