Tuesday, August 28, 2018

As husbands go...

...Mine is top notch.

A letter to my Husband,

It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, or presumes, or assumes.
Opinions-are like assholes. Everyone has one, and some stink worse than others.
But this post isn't about opinions. It's about facts.

It's about YOU.

The YOU who works hard every day of his life to provide.
The YOU who tries, no matter what. You never give up. (yes, I notice)
The YOU who loves those in his life (even the jackass people who do not deserve it) with a fierceness that equals the heat of the sun.
The YOU who takes care of me, in spite of myself.
The YOU who wants everyone to be happy, and will drive yourself crazy looking for ways to make this happen-even to your own detriment.
The YOU who loves my kid, even when he is a teenaged butthead.
And the YOU...who loves me.

The same girl who knows all this and probably doesn't deserve you all of the time.
And definitely doesn't tell you enough.

I appreciate you.
I love you endlessly.

You are my only future and the best part of my past.

So keeping being YOU. The only YOU, I adore. Because in this life it will always ONLY be YOU and ME.

XOXO,
Wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I'm Away...

Consider this... Hi, guys. So, as many of you know-and maybe, some who don't-I am currently in the throes of writing my first no...